Friend is such a sacred
word. In life, friends are most precious things that stand next to family. They
will be there in our ups and downs, lows and highs, sorrows and happiness
without expecting anything from us. Some friendships are so selfless that people
often find them loving their friend more than themselves. Here are few
friendship birthday quotes that would make you express how precious your friend
is to you:
1. Happy
Birthday to someone with whom I don’t have to talk whole every single day. I
don’t have to talk to each other even in a weak. But, if it’s 4 am and I you
need a friend, all I have to do am land up at their door step and talk
continuously for hours.
2. Happy
Birthday to someone who treats my money as their money, my food as their food,
my things and their things and my problems as their problems that I don’t have
to face them alone.
3. Happy
Birthday to someone who taught me that friendship is not about who came first,
who stayed long or who is honest; it’s all about who came and never left and
who accepted you as a whole.
4. Happy
Birthday to that person with whom I can only stay mad for a little time because
I have whole lot of important stuff to tell them and without them everything
seems imperfect.
5. Happy
Birthday to someone who taught me that friendship is not about finding the
compatible one, interesting one, honest one. It is all about finding the most
loyal one.
6. People
hear what you say and judge. Friends listen to what you say and advice. You
listen to what you don’t say and accept. Happy Birthday.
7. Happy
Birthday to that one person I can trust someone with all my secrets,
insecurities, nerdy little things and weird things and still be loved for all
that.
8. A
friend will know all your secrets. A best friend will live with them. And you,
you made me do all of them. Happy Birthday.






0 comments:
Post a Comment